- Today after breakfast, start for full day excursion to Tshangu Lake & New Baba Mandir. Return back to Gangtok. Overnight at hotel.
Documents for Tshangu Lake & New Baba Mandir – 02 Passport Size Photo along with Photo Copy of Photo ID Proof (Passport or Driving License or Voter ID (Pan Card & Adhaar Card is not accepted). For Children below 18 years, School Id / College Id are a must. Original to be brought with self while travelling.
Incase visit to Tshangu Lake is not possible, due to landslide or any other unforeseen reasons, alternative sightseeing will be provide.
Process for Foreigner, OCI & PIO Card holder are completely different, kindly inform us well in advance to plan out the itinerary accordingly.
Nathula Pass (14137 Ft / 4310 Mts) Indo China Border (closed on Monday & Tuesday for tourist), visit is limited to Indian nationals only, allowed on the basis of advance permit & on extra cost. For rate, kindly refer to Supplement & Optional Cost Column, given below the main package cost.Read Less
Pelling (5500 Ft / 1675 Mts, 116 Kms / 05 to 06 Hrs drive)
- Go for a half day sightseeing of Gangtok covering Bakthang Waterfalls, Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Saturday & Sunday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays), Ropeway Ride (Subject to operation condition/on direct payment basis) and Nam Nang View Point.
- Later transfer to Pelling. On reaching Pelling, check in & overnight at hotel.
Detour for Buddha Park at Ravangla (8000 Ft / 2439 Mts).
Detour for Namchi Chardham (4314 Ft / 1315 Mts).
For rate, kindly refer to Supplement & Optional Cost Column, given below the main package cost.Read Less
Darjeeling (6710 Ft / 2046 Mts, 125 Kms / 05 to 06 Hrs drive)
- After breakfast, checkout & then transfer to Darjeeling. On reaching Darjeeling, check in and overnight at hotel.
Detour for Sing shore Bridge (5904 Ft / 1800 Mts, 26 Kms / 1.5 to 2 Hrs drive one way from Pelling). For rate, kindly refer to Supplement & Optional Cost Column, given below the main package cost.Read Less
Darjeeling (6710 Ft / 2046 Mts)
- *Early morning at around 0400am (subject to clear weather) for visit to Tiger Hills (8482 Ft / 2586 Mts) to view the sunrise over mighty Kanchendzonga Peak (Third highest peak in the world). Back to hotel for breakfast.
- After breakfast go for a half-day sightseeing of local Darjeeling covering Peace Pagoda,**Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (Closed on Thursday, Local Festival and State & National Govt. holidays), Tenzing & Gombu Rock and Panoramic tour of Tea Estate.
- Back to Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
* Tiger Hill visit is subjected to availability of coupons, as only 600 vehicles are allowed in the morning. In case of non availability of coupons we will provide the Tiger Hill visit after breakfast.
Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) popularly known as Joy Train Ride. For rate, kindly refer to Supplement & Optional Cost Column, given below the main package cost.Read Less
Meet & Greet upon arrival
Accommodation as per the itinerary, on specified plan on Twin Sharing Basis.
All applicable transfers & sightseeing by specified vehicle as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis).
5% GST (Goods and Service Tax) for Indian Nationals only, as applicable from 01/07/2017, which will be on and above, the Invoice amount.
Cost for Air-ticket (which is always given separately, unless mentioned).
Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Sightseeing entrance fees.
Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
Cost for service provided on a personal request.
Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc.
Terms And Conditions Domestic
General Terms & Conditions:
Rates are valid only for Indian Passport Holder
Tezpur, Dirang, Tawang, Bomdila, Bhalukpong